I.B.M. Ring 5 February Meeting
1. BRIEF (VERY BRIEF) INTRODUCTION and BUSINESS MEETING: Essentially, I will provide any quick updates and we will move along to the festivities.
2. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL SHOW UP AT A RING 5 MEETING: As always we have tremendous support, and our featured opener is still in coordination. You’ll have to be there to see.
3. SHOW US YOUR CHOPS: It’s your stage, have at it. As a fellow magician once told me — Never pass up the chance to perform while a supportive audience cheers you on! Feedback and tipping later in the meeting.
4. OUR TIME – OPEN DISCUSSION: “What is your go-to effect and why”: When someone says “hey, I heard you’re a magician, show me something”. What do you do?
5. TIP the Trick: This is our time to session. If there is a trick you want to tip; if there is feedback from a performance — this is the time to do it — let’s learn and perfect our craft!
This meeting is certain to be loads of fun. So invite a friend. Know a person who used to attend? Invite. Know a friend who might have an interest in magic? Invite. Know some folks who are not doing anything on a Friday night and could use a little fun and fellowship? Invite. Be a part of growing magic in the greater Dayton area.
Zoom Meeting ID: 84271954531
Zoom meeting password: magic
Watch these videos for tips & tricks about using My Magic Meeting